10 October 2015

Twitter announcement EDITED

[EDIT on 12 October 2015]

Dear diary,

I have changed my mind: now I am reactivating my Twitter account. I made a mistake when I deactivated it a couple days ago. What happened is that I was dining with some old friends on Friday night, and a couple of them said that they never visit any places online except they bookmark my @BryanRay444 Twitter account just to keep up with my blog. This maddened me, so I stood bolt upright at the table and burst into tears and said: Why not just bookmark my diary DIRECTLY instead of going thru Twitter! Then I swept my plate and silverware onto the floor with a noisy crash, and ran home wailing and sobbing all the way. When I finally arrived at my beige supercomputer that I keep in my bedroom, the first thing I did was deactivate my @BryanRay444 Twitter account, to spite my stupid friends from public school. But now that I have had a couple days to cool off, I realize that it is totally fine to let that network play the gatekeeper in Kafka’s parable Before the Law. So today I resurrected my @BryanRay444 Twitter account from the dead (I Cor 15:13-15), for:

if there is no resurrection of the @BryanRay444 Twitter account, then Christ has not been raised; if Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is in vain and your faith is in vain. We are even found to be misrepresenting God, because he testified of God that he raised Christ, whom he did not raise if it is true that the @BryanRay444 Twitter account has not been reactivated.


[END OF EDIT. Below is the original post from 10 October 2015. Please keep in mind that now the following is ALL FALSE LIES.]


Only mentioning so folks don’t think I blocked them (I learned my lesson w/FB)

Twitter is now a good memory I will cherish it! xoxo

No comments:

More from Bryan Ray