06 September 2023

Unposted Sayings from a Network that Does Not Exist

Are you happy with your current tomb? What’s more, are you in love with it? If not, go out and look for something different. Now could be a great time to see how far you can crawl!


Thunder can really blast loud.


New: this milk is fast-paced and black like outer space


The president of our yacht club is digging a hole in my yard.


solar falcons with pompadour hair


During our date, I reveal to you my secret identity and demonstrate how powerful I am.


Raise the roof for that poor goose.


Now I know why my last book was a failure. It’s probably cuz I was high on suds.


My name is Bryan, and my DJ’s name is Claudius.


Whether you celebrate World Peace with an extravagant day on the battlefield, or a long flight in the cockpit of your favorite bomber jet, you deserve to experience this time of year.


Dorothy from Kansas and Cinderella now each own something gray.


I’m here to check my pole position.


doing a backspin with robot face gear on a Perkins napkin


When I throw a dart and it hits the map, that’s the city I decide to tour and never leave, until I get scared when I see a beehive.


like a hamburger that is juicy and rare


I’m spinning the great wheel of destiny


When my alarm goes off, I hit snooze.


My favorite chewable nightgown is the one called Big League Shredded Pink Elegance.


I use a bass cannon to shake the ground, and it shocks all the worms up out of the dirt. Now I can go fishing and catch some flounder.


As you can see, my city of emeralds is growing.


I made this status update at school by using oak scent on both the sides and porcelain grooves to finish. Why do you ask?


We be hanging like fuzzy dice.


I grew up in a two-parent family. All of us believed in gravity.


So that’s how my instructor corrupted my Teddy Ruxpin.


I’ll tie you up like Thailand


When I told my dad that I want to be a rapper, he objected and said: “Rap is what you do if you can’t sing.” He also said: “Rap is not music—it’s something else.”


Imagine if everyone in the world were highly educated.


I like your skin tone; it is olive.


I look so tough that you don’t dare to befriend me, because I drive around in a two-storey trolley.


I am a pop star, greeting my groupie backstage; I shake her hand and say: “How about I take you to dinner and a movie?” Also, I thank her for buying me roses.


Ready to fall into a pit? Run around blindfolded and see what your future might hold.

No comments:

More from Bryan Ray