Fighting the evils of sense and logic has left me zero minutes to pet my blog. This is a grave sin – therefore, dear Lord, I beseech you to birth yourself and then slay yourself so that I can be forgiven. Nobody should neglect a blog like I’ve neglected this blog.
What to expect from the rest of the present entry:
I’ll share a sweet list of roughly sixteen statements (taken from my Twittering Machine) only after I post a candid self-shot that shall reveal the gritty truth of my existence. So, if you’d rather avoid looking at my physical appearance, just cover your eyes and scroll down the page while peeking through your fingers, until you see only words on the screen. Those words will probably be the ones that you wanted to read.
Here is a picture of me looking trashy wearing a plain white t-shirt.
I am striking the “soft gangster pose.” Note that there is a TV and a VCR on one side of me, and a silvery boom box on the other. Also, at the far right is an alarm clock with a digital display – it’s difficult to see, but I assure you that its numbers are laser-beam red. (No art is on the walls.) And I promise to get a decent haircut soon.
- I paced back and forth so much that I wore a path in the carpet of my home, because I like to pretend that I’m a giraffe in the zoo.
- “The Godfather is free for the next seven days.”
- I will answer any question gladly and wrongly.
- Dreamt that I had a sleepless night. Awoke refreshed.
- I simply cannot pour without spilling.
- Feel free to monitor your capacity for becoming infatuated.
- Don’t look now, but I think that our sayonara piñata is on the niño horse drinking a piña colada.
- It’s OK to die.
- Regarding chest definition, mine is indistinguishable from that of Spielberg’s extraterrestrial.
- When I said that I was tickled pink, I meant that I was not yet thoroughly cooked.
- Ah, so you DO exist even in Arcadia!
- The generation of youth who are growing up in this Instant Info Age have reported officially that it is impossible to enjoy modern life.
- [mows snow]
- When all electronic devices become extinct, their alert noises will be memorialized in the sound of birdcalls.
- I’m impressed by the versatility of scarves. A good scarf can double as a blindfold if you get kidnapped.
- Ideally every footpath should be riddled with swollen worms and black plastic forks.
In case you didn’t hear, this week I released my first rap demo in the style of 1980s hip hop. It was recorded about a decade ago, but I didn’t want to begin my career as a professional rapper until I had finished my literary work. Thanks for trying to accept me as I am.
(Full lyrics are available if you click next to each track’s title on the album page.)