For this entry’s obligatory image, I post a fleshy rectangle:
A bunch of (copy, paste) etc.
Now here is a bunch of a bunch of a bunch of a bunch of a bunch of a bunch of etc. copied and pasted from the bad place:
- I will program my adding machine to pray that the relevant aspects of string theory pull the strings in your favor. Just so you know.
- Baby tigers are cute. Baby elephants are cute. Baby jackals are cute. Baby birds are hideous.
- When I try to limit my words to a phrase, I end up writing a paragraph; and when I limit myself to a paragraph, I end up writing more than twenty books.
- It seems like there are people in my neighborhood.
- Even more than I love your mother, I love my something‑something because it plays fair.
- You pulled a mini whale out of a hat and milked it for wine?
- Z is sad that X is mad that Y is glad.
- As this world’s Surgeon General, I order the phrase “true thing” to be stamped on all things.
- Eating flesh is more intimate than fucking it.
- Your family looks so happy in their photographs.
- I’ve been told that the skin on my elbows is very elastic.
- Computers are lovable because they flawlessly obey their humans’ erroneous programming.
- I wish I could grow a fake mustache.