13 December 2022

Cake

Cake tastes good. Get out a fork and a plate, and cut a slice. Here are your choices: 

  • carrot cake; 

  • lemon cake; 

  • coffee cake; 

  • pound cake; 

  • cheesecake; 

  • chocolate cake; 

  • birthday cake; 

  • ice cream cake. 

Have some dignity and, if your piece falls, do not eat it off the ground. Also, make sure to get some icing on your nose, by any means necessary. 

If the LORD were to permit it, I would eat nothing but cake: three times daily forever. I would also eat a bowl of rice. You’ve heard that saying “You can’t have your cake and eat it too” — well, I’m so enthusiastic about cake that I defy this truth. 

What are you yourself most known for, in this lifetime? 

Don’t drop your cake in the lake: If you don’t want it, I’ll eat it. Other choices are: 

  • strawberry cake; 

  • short cake; 

  • devil’s cake, 

  • food cake. 

Get it while it’s hot. Then throw your guns in the air. 

Last paragraph. Your alternate choices are: cherry cake. It has red frosting. Eat it. My opinion is that it tastes sweet. What’s your opinion? Oh, you think it’s, quote, “Really wonderful, delicious, better than wood”? OK, then I’ll put another fistful into your mouth. Y’all’s some foul-minded wenches.


No comments:

More from Bryan Ray